New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
Virtual reality (VR) is a computer-generated simulation of three-dimension imagery that can be related within a way that seems to be real by a person wearing special electronic gear such as gloves and headgear incorporated with sensors. So, VR casino games are casino games that are able to be played in that virtual environment.
This means that while you play, you will be virtually experiencing the same casino environment. Through VR, you can also chat with other players as if you are in a real casino without even going there, and you can use Virgin games for this. The most popular VR devices to date are PlayStation VR from Sony, Oculus Stream VR by Valve, Rift from Facebook as well as Vive by HTC.
How do I Get Started in Playing VR Casino Games?
The first thing that you need is to buy the appropriate VR gear which includes the VR goggles and electronic hand gloves. From there, open an account in the VR casino of your choice and download the software for your computer. Some of the only online casinos that are advanced enough to offer VR services are;
- William Hill Casino
- Slots Million
- 888 Casino
Computer Specs Needed to Process VR Casino Games?
For your device to have the ability to process the cool life-like environment, your computer will need very specific processing power. In general, VR games require six times much powerful processor than typical video games. Some of the minimum re
- Graphics Card: A GeForce GTX 970 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 or higher
- RAM: 8GB DDR5 memory or larger
- Connecting Ports: At least two USB version 3.0 slots and one HDM v1.3
- Operating System Windows 7 and above/latest versions of Linux and Macintosh OS.
Once you are properly set up, you can now enjoy playing the VR Versions of slot machines, multiplayer poker and even blackjack in any of the casinos that we’ve already mentioned.
What are the Pros and Cons of Playing these games?
Just like all the good things in life, there are some exceptional benefits as well as demerits on the flip side. Here’s a quick highlight:
- You get to experience the real casino environment virtually
- Social aspect is strong where players can interact with each other
- Cutting-edge 3D graphics with a futuristic gameplay that interacts with your senses
- A cool collection of games available with more soon to be launched
- Rather expensive to get started particularly due to the purchase of compatible devices
- Just like any casino game, there’s a risk of addiction especially with the enhanced features
Our Take on VR Casino Games
Owing to the undeniable benefits brought about by this kind of next-generation technology, all you have to do is get your finances in order. Buy high-quality gadgets and devices as needed and take a few quick rounds in the casinos that we have recommended. One of the most popular picks for beginners in VR is Virtual Reality Gonzo’s Quest. Take it on for an unforgettable experience!